SFP (Inch) Simplicity Square Single Flange Mount
Square Flange Mount Inch Plain Bearings (SFP) are the Imperial (inch) single length version of this type of bearing. This bearing also features PBC Linear’s patented self-aligning housing, to help compensate for any misalignment in the application. This bearing is most commonly found in North America, and features a Frelon-lined Simplicity linear plane bearing retained in a sturdy aluminum housing. The flange is located at one end of the bearing. Additional features and benefits include:
- Available in sizes 3/8” ID to 1-1/4” ID
- Static Load Capacities up to 10830 lb (48,174 N)
- Standard Housing Material is Anodized Aluminum.
- Square Flanges only
- Self-Aligning is standard
- Frelon GOLD is the standard liner. Frelon J and Frelon W are optional
- Self Lubricating for oil and maintenance free operation
- Seal options in nitrile rubber, urethane, and viton
- Wide temperature range: -400° F/ 400° F (-240° C/ 204° C)
- Vibration Dampening
- Custom modifications available – contact an Application Engineer for details
Only certified Simplicity® 60 Plus® Shafting provides maximum linear bearing performance.