SRACC (Inch) Linear Ceramic Coated Shafting Aluminum Support Rail Assembly
The Ceramic Coated Shaft, Aluminum Rail Assembly is a two-piece shaft and support rail assembly consisting of a hardened steel predrilled shaft attached to a predrilled aluminum support rail. The shaft rail assembly is deal for use in applications where high load carrying capacity is essential, and is designed to be used with Simplicity Frelon GOLD linear plane bearings and pillow blocks.
- Available in inch sizes from ½” thru 3”
- Offers high load carrying capacity due to full-length support
- Predrilled mounting holes offer easy mounting solution, also available without mounting holes
- Instant bolt-down installation
- Variety of shaft materials for diverse applications