KHP (Metric) Compact Thin Wall Ball Bearing
Considered by many to be the default choice for linear motion applications, the round shaft recirculating linear ball bearing is a tried and tested option suitable for most linear motion applications. This is the closed, compact thin wall ISO Metric version. This bearing is most commonly found in Europe. It is size interchangeable with other manufacturers and with PBC’s Simplicity bearings.
- ID sizes range from 6 mm to 50 mm
- Static Load Capacities up to 6300 N (1400 lb)
- Dynamic Load Capacities up to 5500 N (1200 lb)
- Size Interchangeable with industry standards & with “Simplicity” series
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- Heat treated alloy steel shell
- Resin retainer for reduced noise
- Good temperature range: -20/+80C (-4/+176F)
- Double Seals included standard – no additional cost!